Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TILDA WITH ICE CREAM Magnolia Rubber Stamp Lazy Summer Days Collection

TILDA WITH ICE CREAM Magnolia Rubber Stamp Lazy Summer Days Collection
This Tilda makes me feel cool, even here in Arizona where it is over 100 on a nice day. I used Copic Markers with her and also doodled in a sidewalk and some drips on her shirt. To draw in the sidewalk I used a 0.05 Copic Multiliner. (Love the Multiliners). They are nice pigment Ink and Water & Copic proof so they are perfect for drawing little items on your cards. Just be sure to match the same width as the stamp you are using. I did use a 0.03 Multiliner to draw in the cracks in the sidewalk. I wanted them to be thinner, but usually I stick to one side pen. I also did the drips on her shirt with the 0.03 because I want the drips to be more about the ice cream color. Ok, back to the coloring. The sidewalk is C1, C2 and C4. I blended it out with C0. I also used the Olive Multiliner to draw in some grass growing thru the cracks in the sidewalk. I was able to cut her out with a loose area of white and fill in the background on her with G21 and G24. The match to the paper was perfect. By the way, my Copic Teacher, Suzanne J. Dean, was able to tell me the exact match on the colors just by looking at the paper. She is my hero! The bling in some misc. stuff I had and the heart pins have some seed beads on that I had in my bead box. Anyway, I love to look at this card now that it is Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment