Monday, June 28, 2010

MARTHA STEWART SCORING BOARD

MARTHA STEWART SCORING BOARD
What good is a greeting card without the envelope. All my scrap buddies know how much I love envelopes. They are just as important as the card. You have to leave a good first impression when you work so hard on your greeting cards. I have 2 Martha Stewart Scor boards on my desk. I love working on them. I use one side to hold my stamped images while I use the other side to scor my paper. The great thing about making your own envelopes is the inside can be decorated. You can add beads or crystals before you seal the side. You can add some matching paper to the inside flap and glue it down to the upper flap on the envelope. Do NOT glue the bottom of the paper though. Just let it tuck down into the envelope. Then when you open and close the envelope, the paper moves right with the top flap. I know you are thinking they take up too much room, but they do not. You can place a Fiskars double sided craft mat right on top of them. The built in rulers make it an ideal place to work on your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment